Friday, March 7, 2014

Swim suits that suit you!

Okay, so the weather is getting warmer, the sun is showing itself and the stores are stocked with swim wear as far as the eye can see. Which means that SWIMMING SUIT season is here. (I sucked my tummy in as I just typed this) So as a not-so-skinny girl myself, I have written a swimsuit guide that I believe is appropriate based on your body type.
Broad shoulders- For those ladies with broad shoulders don’t hide them! Halter tops with skinny straps will breakup your neck line and balance out your dimensions.

Small bust - Wish you were a little fuller up top? Frilly tops add some drama to your bust in a very modest and feminine way!



Big bust- DO NOT wear frilly tops if you are busty. It will only make you look bigger up top. Instead look for tops that are supportive. For example, tops with built in wiring.


Curvy- Celebrate your beautiful curves with trims in all the right places while still keeping things modest.



Bottom heavy- Want to play down your bum? Look for swimsuits with fuller bottoms like boy shorts.


Post pregnancy body- Trying to hide stretch marks or an overly shapely waist line? (Yep, this is me...sans baby! lol) Look for an A-line shaped one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment